Thursday 15 November 2012

Dieting to Masterchef

Yes, with hindsight I think I would have perhaps given more thought to my decision to do the 360hft workout while watching Masterchef. As I raised and lowered my legs for the third set of reps it didn't urge me on to watch Greg open his mouth wide to taste a scrumptious looking dessert oozing with sugar and decorated with glittery sugar strands! But to be fair, my first day on the programme was easy. The online regime comprises a short, sharp exercise routine which looks as easy as pie (mmmmmmm....pie) but is actually pretty tough. So tough that when I got up off the floor one of my legs gave way! Directly after the workout Iain's slow, calming voice is a cool-down in itself and then he gives you your nutritional tip for the day. I've done a bit of a 360hft workout before and I know what's coming but my first order of the day was to simply drink more water. Now I should say that this is more difficult for me than it sounds. The last time Iain led a workout session for me and some of my friends we all ached in our thighs the next day which made getting on and off the toilet somewhat of an agonising experience. So putting more water in my diet is well...just cruel! So not too bad on the exercise and only a slight change to my diet. Bring it on day two.

No comments:

Post a Comment